Pages

Monday 13 April 2015

Shout Out Tuesday #10


Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! I will cut to the chase and introduce the wonderful and talented Jocelyn! She is a sweet crafter from Hawaii-ALOHA! I have been a fan of her work since I saw her IG account. She never fails to respond to my DM's and such--I can be a bugger sometimes LOL. I feel that she is one of those versatile cardmakers who uses electronic die cutting machines and stamps at the same time (I personally get overwhelmed with my Cricut and stamps LOL). I would describe her work as clean and cute which I adore!!! If you are a crafter or cardmaker make sure to follow her IG for great inspiration! P.S. Congratulations Jocelyn on reaching 300 Followers on IG!

Jocelyn's Social Media
Instagram - @creationsbyjoce

Let's check out her fabulous work:






No comments:

Post a Comment