Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

Peachy Thanks


Hello everyone! Oh wow, it has been weeks since I posted something here (other than Shout Out Tuesday). It has been crazy weeks lately due to school. Anyhoo let's get down to the good stuff! I went through my stash of patterned paper and found these nice peachy treasures. I decided to make a two-toned card and I must say I am very happy with the outcome. When I created this card I had a few people in mind: Lara, Liz, and Dani. These ladies I met through Instagram and I featured them on my Shout Out Tuesday. They sent me surprise packages as a sign of thank you. Well, ladies--I am more than thankful for meeting such talented people with kind hearts. I hope all of you enjoy this card!


xoxo,
Brian



You can never go wrong using black as a secondary colour on any creation

 Since I used papers with lots of pattern the simple black enamel dots are the perfect embellishments to finish the card

I am in love with this intricate and fancy handwritten die


Supplies
Patterned Paper
Solid Cardstock
Cuttlebug - Provocraft
Black Enamel Dots - Simon Says Stamp
Scripty Thanks Die - Simon Says Stamp
Apothecary Die - Simon Says Stamp
Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac - Glue Arts

Challenges

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Great patterns! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete