Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Let's Bake A Birthday Cake!


Hello everyone! If you follow me on Instagram then you would have seen a sneak peek of this bake-a-licious card! I made this card for my boyfriend's mom. She is such a sweet lady and we enjoy baking together. With this fabulous Baked With Love stamp set from Lawn Fawn I was able to create something appropriate and cute for her birthday. As for the structure of the card I did 4x4 easel card (wow when was the last time I made an easel card???) I hope you enjoy this as much as she did! 


xoxo,
Brian

Look at all the goodies! P.S. I am so happy that I was able to capture the shimmery goodness of Wink of Stella!

 I tried to match the colour of the icing bag and the ink of the sentiment--Is it close enough? LOL

I popped the mat with all the goodies using strips of cardstock scored and folded in accordion style. It creates a more dramatic popped up effect than a 3D foam tape.


Isn't it sweet?

Supplies


3 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun!! Love the baking theme and all those fabulous images! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the easel format you used for your card! Do you have any information for making this? I've never made one before, but it looks fun! Love the stamp set too. Haven't had a chance to play around with mine. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Brian! The design is lovely and I love how you have made the perfect card for your baking buddy :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 6th Birthday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete