Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Rainbow Birthday!



I turned a year older almost 15 days ago and I was not able to make a post about it. Since I am a lover of rainbows I thought this card was appropriate for my birthday (Ok--I know it is a little weird that I make cards for myself, don't judge LOL). This card was some crazy ink blending, I must say! The vibrant colours and bold greeting will surely make anyone happy!


xoxo,
Brian



I did three die cuts of the "Happy Birthday" and adhered it on top of each other to create texture and "sticker effect"


After cutting the waves using a die I inked it using the mini ink blending tool a vibrant distress inks! To add emphasis I used Gathered Twigs around each "wave"


Putting the "waves" together was so much fun! It was like putting a puzzle together!


Supplies



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This card is so stunning! The colors are so vibrant! So impressed with your work! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I've always been a fan of your challenges! I love birthdays LOL

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! It was some serious ink blending LOL

      Delete
  3. Your card takes my breath away! Fabulous rainbow colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete