Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Welcome to Sweetened Greetings!


Hello everyone! Welcome to Sweetened Greetings! For some of you, you might already know me from my previous blog. For those who do not know me yet and would like to get to know me just check out the About Me section on the upper right hand corner of the screen.

I used to blog a lot at www.sweetenedgreetings.com, however I decided to stop my subscription because my wallet was not agreeing with it anymore. On a happier note, I am starting this blog through blogger! Not only this is free, more so that most of the card makers that I met throughout the years uses this platform.

I am still learning how to work blogger so I can showcase my work gracefully and efficiently. I will be uploading my previous creations from my old blog here one of these days--once I get the hang using this platform.



xoxo,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment