Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Return of The Unicorn



Hello everyone! I am really pumped to share this creation with you! As most people that know me personally my all-time favourite creature is non other than the magical Unicorn! The clouds from the same stamp set made the scene extra cute and fluffy! I hope you like it!


xoxo,
Brian


I chose to make the mane rainbow coloured to match the colours of the harlequin background

I added some sapphire coloured rhinestones to add some sparkle!


Supplies




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brian! The Unicorn is so cute and I love the design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy! Who doesn't love Unicorns eh?

      Delete
  2. Such a super sweet card! Love how you layered all the clouds. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed layering the clouds! It added texture and cuteness.

      Delete